- Brain-controlled VR game hints at a hands-free future
- UK politicians hold a tearful vigil for a clock because they clearly have nothing better to do
- Code hints the next Apple TV will support 4K and HDR
- New Tesla software hints that Elon Musk may be working on a music-streaming service
- Netflix’s weird dog cartoon Buddy Thunderstruck predicts the future of interactive storytelling
We might need to add another name to the list of folks transitioning from Hollywood to Capitol Hill.
The 25 year-old Big Little Lies star still has a few years before she’s old enough to make an official run for Congress, but in the interview Woodley said she has already begun to brainstorm the idea of running for public office.
“There was a point last year when I was working for Bernie Sanders where I thought, ‘Huh, maybe I’ll run for Congress in a couple years.’ And you know what? I’m not going to rule it out,” Woodley said, When asked if she would consider public office, she added, “Who knows? Life is big, and I’m young.”
played hooky during work lunch today to head down to Hollywood and Highland in LA for the #enoughisenough rally to talk about The Dakota Access Pipeline. join the rally #LA to stay politically engaged in the upcoming election! ❤️ #nodapl #UpToUs @heidiismighty
Woodley’s political career is not limited to hitting the campaign trail for Sanders. The actress also has a long record of environmental activism. She made headlines last year when she live-streamed her arrest while protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline. She ultimately received a year of probation.
Shailene Woodley hints that she may have a future as a politician have 252 words, post on mashable.com at 2017-08-23 15:26:14. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.